Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Happy Birthday Indeed!

Today is my birthday and I feel extremely blessed.  I'm so thankful for the multiple warm and sincere wishes I received from all my family and friends.  It came in forms of sweet kisses from Paul and Raina; text messages of birthday wishes from friends and family; voice mails from my mom and Andrea, singing "Happy Birthday!";  a phone call from my friend and brother in KY; homemade zucchini bread from Tara; beautiful flowers from my hubby and friends at work; sincere cards; and a wonderful family evening at home. 

Paul brought home a beautiful arrangement of flowers for me!

A special surprise of a sunflower bouquet.... Thank you Lindsay, Chrissy, and Sara

Mommy enjoyed the wine and Raina enjoyed the cork!!!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!  I love you all!!!  Another year older couldn't be any sweeter!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had such a happy birthday, my friend!!! It sounds great, and the flowers are beautiful (but not as beautiful as your sweet little girl)!
    Happy Birthday ~ Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all - Dad said Grandpa H. would be worried about Raina choking on the cork - I had to laugh because that was my first thought too. I guess I'm my father's daughter for sure. However I know Raina's mommy and daddy have an eagle eye on her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you enjoyed your day! You deserve the very best! Xo

    ReplyDelete