Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A truly blessed year!

365 days ago, we joyfully welcomed our beautiful daughter into our lives.  It's hard to put into words how truly blessed we feel to be her parents.  Each day has given us so much happiness, wonderment, and love.  As we look back, it's amazing how much our little girl has grown and changed over this year.  She has a wonderful disposition filled with social and physical curiosity that is so much fun to watch!  Her big blue eyes and springy curls fit her personality to a T.  Here are a few pics from the past year:

Raina Joy Fitzpatrick, 8lbs, 8oz. August 17, 2010

Going home day: August 21,2010

Two weeks old

Four months

Six months

Eight months

Ten months

Eleven months

Happy Birthday to our sweet Raina who is official one!

It's my birthday!!  What a fun day!

Check it out!  I'm one!  Can you even believe it!? 

4 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe it's been a whole year! She is so beautiful Melissa! Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures.

    Love Shannon and Sean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! I hope to see both you and Raina when I visit in September!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy happy first birthday, Raina!!!!!!!!!
    I can't believe it was a year ago that we got to meet you and see your wonderful parents.
    Hopefully we'll see you (and your parents) again in the not-too-distant-future.
    I hope you have a fantastic birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how Grandpa and Grandma love their grand baby. She holds such a special spot in our hearts. Happy Birthday Raina!

    ReplyDelete