Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Monday, July 25, 2011

The heat is on, so let's beat it!

This past weekend we, like much of America, experienced record-breaking heat with temps in the triple digits paired with some serious humidity.  As they say in these parts...it was "wicked" hot!  I was just thankful NOT to be 8 months pregnant like I was last summer.

Right around the corner from our condo is a cute little spray park that was a great way to cool off.
Daddy and Raina under the big daisy.

A water spewing snake!!!!!

Raina enjoyed just crawling and splashing in the run off water.
Living in the city does not allow for running through home sprinklers in your back yard like I did when I was a kid, but these sprinkler parks in the city are pretty cool and we look forward to going back again!

2 comments:

  1. cool! looks like a great way to cool down in your crazy heat. don't forget your sunscreen! (haha! like you ever would!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had one near us! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete