This picture was taken on the evening of Melissa's birthday. We are looking forward to the arrival of Baby Fitzy whose official due date is the 7th of August. We will keep you all posted and are looking forward to another August birthday in our family!!
Little Fitzy you look so cute all ready.
ReplyDeleteLove Grandpa and Grandma
You look so good, Meliss! We can't wait to hear the news. And I know you can't wait to share it!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you three! Hugs
you look adorable! I hope all goes well with the delivery of baby fitzy. I can't wait to find out what you are having, and make sure you are still getting plenty of rest :)
ReplyDeleteStephanie
I am so happy you posted your birthday photo! Sweet! Thinking of you all and sending much love from mom #2
ReplyDeleteMelissa, You truely are adorable..Love the Birthday Picture - Can't wait until little Fitzy gets here so we can all spoil him (sorry Paul I know you think girl but... he's already a little Mama's Boy only wants to be with mom):-D Love you all!!
ReplyDelete~Carla
You look wonderful! Can't wait to hear that Baby Fitzy has arrived. Sending much love!
ReplyDeleteThank you for all those sweet comments from my lovely family and dear friends! We are still anxiously waiting the little one's arrival. Yes, we are one day short of being 1 week past the due date. At least we know it will be sometime in August!
ReplyDelete