Happy Birthday to our beautiful baby girl!!
Raina Joy Fitzpatrick was born on August 17th at 11:08am. She arrived weighing a healthy 8lbs, 8oz and measuring 21 inches in length. Words are not worthy of describing the depth of our love for her! We will let the pictures do all the talking for us!



Thank you to all our family and friends who celebrate with us. Thank you for all your love for us!

HOORAY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I got to meet her in person when she was only a day old!
You are happy and proud parents. Awesome!
She is beautiful!! I have been checking your blog a few times a day waiting to see pictures. Are you planning a trip to Michigan to show her off to your extanded family back here?
ReplyDeleteMichele, Kim, Andrea and Dee all send their congratulations (I had to spread the word:-)).
Allison
congrats! I am sooo happy for both of you :) I cannot wait to meet her she is adorable. Enjoy every minute it will fly by
ReplyDelete~Stephanie
Meliss~ Raina was definately worth the wait she is absolutely beautiful. I was so excited to meet her in person the other day!!!
ReplyDeleteLots of love
Carla
Hooray!!!! I love these photos - especially the first one.
ReplyDeleteJack talked about their dinner date the whole way home :)
Grandma and Grandpa can't wait to meet Raina in person. She has a piece of our heart all ready. We love her mommy and daddy too.
ReplyDeleteLove G-ma and G-pa Schwartz
She is SO beautiful. Congratulations, mom and dad, on the arrival of your precious daughter. We are celebrating with you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. I can't wait to meet your beautiful daughter.
ReplyDeleteNicole
gorgeous fitzies! cant' wait til i get to meet your sweet baby, love, aimee
ReplyDelete