Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We have now been home for a little over a week with our sweet Raina. We have enjoyed many firsts together.
Raina's first time in a car on our way home from the hospital. She was bright eyed the whole way home, enjoying the warm sunshine and gentle vibrations of the car ride.

Our first walk in the stroller. We stopped by the Charles River waterfall where it is so peaceful and perfect for a morning nap.

Asleep on mommy's lap while she drafts her fantasy football team. Go Huddle Chicks!

Raina's first lesson in money and investing!

Gooooooooooo Red Sox!!

All these new experiences makes a little girl tired!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad our littles are too young to remember this Sox season.

    That yawn is the cutest I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for more pictures!!
    I think Raina on your lap and Ewan on mine while we drafted our team will be the good luck charms we need to do well this year! Go chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh my goodness Melissa the pictures are so cute! I am glad you are having a blast being a mommy! I can't wait to meet her :)
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Melissa, what a sweet baby girl! I can see both of you in her. And all that hair! What a cutie! Blessings to you as you get to know each other! :-)

    ReplyDelete