Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Did it! Made it!



After surviving 4 moves and 7 years of neglect, I dug out my sewing machine from the attic. I polished it up (it was filthy!) and got my necessary supplies from the fabric store, just in time to take a one night sewing class offered at my workplace. As I loaded everything up this morning, I realized I did not have the plug or foot pedal for my sewing machine. Paul and I looked all over the attic in search of it...certainly that is where it SHOULD be! But no luck. It must be in the abyss called our basement. I ended up borrowing another teacher's machine and had a great time with my sewing buddies. I have to say that I am pleased with the way my bag turned out! We will see what is next!

3 comments: