Happy Mother's Day!
I figured today would be the perfect day to reveal the "bump" or in other words, Baby Fitzy. In another 3 months, our little bundle of joy will be in our arms....amazing! As I prepare for motherhood, I cannot help but feel such gratitude for the love and example my mom has given me. Thanks mom, I love you!
Today, I was able to celebrate with my friend, Sara as she prepares for motherhood as well. She had her baby shower today as she anticipates the birth of her son in June. A perfect event for on Mother's Day!
Hugs to you my daughter - I love the "bump". I was blessed with wonderful children. Love Mom
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of you and your bump and I'm so happy and excited for you! I agree that it is great to have a wonderful mother as an example to follow. You'll be a wonderful mom, too! Love ya!
So beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable. I just love all the color baby fitzy has brought into your wardrobe! I'm so glad he picked you as a mommy, you are both are so lucky! Andrea
ReplyDelete