Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Let's play!

The weeks fly by with work, errands, and everyday chores; but we always fine time in the evenings for playtime with Raina. She continues to have fun exploring and loves to move! Everyday, we get notes from her daycare teachers telling us about her day. Here is what her note read on Thursday (Uncle Steve's birthday):
"Today, I had a very busy day, I just wanted to move, everything around me gets my attention. I like to pick up, squeeze, pat, toss, and sometimes taste all the fun toys in my reach" This new skill of crawling is really neat, I'm very happy!"

We are so proud of our little girl!! Here are a couple of pictures of our nightly playtime!


Raina and mommy


Moving across the floor to get to the edge of the rug. The fringe is really cool to touch and chew on!

Raina's latest trick is to go from hands and knees to hands and toes. So strong!

Thanks again for stopping by our world! We love your comments and look forward to seeing you again soon! Love, "The Fitzies"

4 comments:

  1. Isn't she just the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that "cutest ever" comment. Hope you are well, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a big girl! She's so beautiful Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at all her curly hair!! i love the Raina and mommy photo. you're such a great mommy!! love you!

    ReplyDelete