Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Family time

As I look back on my childhood, I remember fondly, and most vividly, dinner time. Not because of the food, but because of the daily connections with my family. It was a committed time to talk about our days, share stories, and best of all.....laugh!

Now that I'm a parent, I want to create that routine for us. With today's fast paced life, it could be easy to eat on the road, in front of the T.V., or in shifts. It's something that Paul and I intend to protect. It's that quality time that keeps family connected. We are able to sit at the table each morning and evening together......as a family!! What joy we are already receiving!

3 comments:

  1. awesome! Fitzy family time around the table. that is great that you're protecting that time together. miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO CUTE! And such a blend of the both of you! Love reading your stories and updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing...two meals a day together- great way to start and end the day- ahhh laughter, don't they say that's the best medicine?

    ReplyDelete