Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ready or not...Here I come!


6 MONTHS ALREADY?! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??!!

It sure did come quickly and Raina is getting around. She just loves tummy time and is getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. She is very efficient at doing 360's on her belly in order to access all within her reach. She's also figured out how to move backwards while on her hands and knees; which allows her to cover much ground in no time at all. She's just starting to reach out for toys when she is on all fours, so we anticipate that it will not be long before she is really on the move.
Having so much fun with her nesting cups.

Going on a bear hunt! (see the paw in the bottom right hand corner)

Up she goes with her eye on the prize!

Getting closer!!!

Gottcha!

Stay tuned for more fitzy adventures.........

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness so adorable. I hope that you are enjoying your vacation and all the time with Raina she looks like she is getting so big and just keeps changing! have fun the next few days!
    see you Monday! ~Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious - it looks to me like crawling is about to happen any moment now.

    Hugs from G-ma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Go Fitzy-Girl! I can't believe she is 6 months old, already!! I feel so blessed that I got to see her (and you and her daddy!) the day after she was born. Thank you for sharing the photos of her growing up, too. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so gorgeous Melissa! And so lucky to have such loving, awesome parents! Love you! xoxo Cate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so expressive! What a beautiful little (excuse me, big) girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa- all I can say is 'she's beautiful'. Congrats.
    Lisa Weeden

    ReplyDelete