Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Super Sunday

Last Sunday was Super Bowl Sunday and super it was! We had a surprise visit from Uncle Neil and he brought grandma along with him!
Raina loved chatting with Uncle Neil!

Ohhh, gotta love a head massage!

A nice visit with grandma before bed time.


A "little" bit of snow did not stop Uncle Neil and daddy from grilling up some serious dinner for the big game!



Aunt Laura is in Florida, but joined us via Skype! Raina loved "talking" to her, while jumping on Uncle Neil's lap.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my what a happy little girl! I can't wait for the warm weather and the walks with you guys! Stephanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great surprise from Uncle Neil! How fun for Raina to watch her first super bowl with some of the fam. I was missing you lots as I walked over to join the house of boys watching the game here. The ladies were at our house (with our sleeping babies) so that I could go over to the house with the tv and see some of the game, too. It hit me hard how much I miss you as I walked from the house of ladies to the house of American football! Your Super Sunday post just reminded me again of how much I miss you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raina is so beautiful! I had to laugh when I looked at the pictures because Bekah has those same jammies (only in a 2T). I love reading your blog and am so happy that you are finally on this amazing parenting journey! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete