Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Monday, November 22, 2010

What it's all about


A few of today's thanksgivings:
  • The peaceful moment, before the alarm clock goes off, as I watch my sweet baby girl sleep so soundly.
  • The opportunity to listen & encourage friends and co-workers.
  • Hearing the great news that another friend is expecting her first child!
  • A strong marriage of team work, patience, and love that helps you get through a Monday.
  • And, of course, coming home and playing with Raina!

3 comments:

  1. I, as a friend and coworker, am so thankful for you too, Meliss! I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely Sara, I love this idea! I hope everyone has a very happy and safe thanksgiving :) Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, too! and am thankful with you of all those things (except insert my sweet boys' names).

    ReplyDelete