Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Showered with love!

This past Sunday, my dear friends came together and organized an amazing baby shower for Baby Fitzy! I was so blown away by all the love that was expressed in every detail from decor to food to generous gifts. Paul and I are so very blessed to have such wonderful friends!
The shower took on a country/farm theme; which was absolutely perfect for a mommy from the Midwest!
How awesome is the barn cake with the grazing animal cupcakes as cows, chicks, and pigs!?
My friends at work got us our crib set which is a safari/jungle theme. Guess we have a thing for animals.
In addition to the animal theme, our love for sports was prevalent in our gifts for Baby Fitzy. He or she will be all set with whatever athletic activity they want to partake in! We love it!!

A heartfelt and sincere thank-you to our friends! We love you all!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry I had to miss it! It looks perfect for you, Melissa!! You and your new little one are greatly loved - I hope you felt it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trina, you were definitely there with me in my heart and in spirit! No doubt about it that I felt the enormous amount of love for us and our little one! We are so very fortunate. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you, we are sending you love and prayers long-distance, and plenty of rest before Baby Fitzy's arrival! So glad you have a blog. LOVE your crib set, SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little hockey sticks - love it! What a fun party! And a cute farmy cake!! That baby is coming soon - are you counting down yet?

    ReplyDelete