Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Friday, December 2, 2011

Busy Bee

It's been a little while since we posted.....because we've been busy PLAYING!!!  Raina is in the very active toddler stage and we are enjoying watching her learn new skills and be so proud of herself for her growing independence.  Here are some of the latest happenings:
Helping herself to frozen blueberries gets a bit messy...but she sure is cute!!


It's kind of like an E-Trade commercial.  Just check out the concentration! 
Writing with both hands is so much more efficient!
Never too little to help rake
She knows her nose!
She climbed up there so quickly!  Looking for that sheep!

Sharing the grain with the bull calf

The bull calf gave Raina a nice smooch!!
Thanks for stopping by and seeing us! 

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I haven't seen her in so long! She is getting so big... thank you for uploading new pictures. Miss you guys :)

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures - I think she will learn how to Skype with Grandma and Grandpa all by herself real soon. (Grandma)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, oh my! look at that beautiful hair! I hope your family has a wonderful holiday season!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a busy little girl! (wonder where she gets that from?! ha!)
    I love her curly hair. She's such a cutie!!!
    Miss you guys.... lots!

    ReplyDelete