Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Let it snow!!

Yesterday, we watched 18 inches of snow quickly pile up....all from the comfort of our home. Paul had his regular day off and I had a snow day. We had a great day together!

The snow was heavy and hung beautifully on the tree in our backyard.

Daddy and Raina look out the window at all the snow!

Raina loves getting a leg massage from daddy!

Sometimes it tickles!!!

First a massage, then the stretching. Just prior to the foot going right into the mouth!

There's nothing better than snuggling on the couch together!


3 comments:

  1. I can almost hear her giggle. G-ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!
    What a fun way to spend a snow day! And what a CRAZY amount of snow! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweet moment on the couch! Ahhh, snow days! I'm looking forward to some sweet moments with blueberry!

    ReplyDelete