Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Just like New Year's Day 2010, we decided to get up early and head into Boston to stroll through the Common and check out this year's ice sculptures.
The Passage of the Delaware
The Orcas

Pharaoh's Egypt

We enjoyed our quiet walk in the city...this year with Raina! Last year the weather was colder and I was just in my first trimester of pregnancy. I remember commenting last year about how "next year" we would have a baby in a stroller for our walk in the city.


Paul pushing Raina in the stroller along Beacon Street.

Raina sound asleep for the walk in the park.

After an early morning in the city and an afternoon spent at a fencing tournament, Raina spent some time in her favorite new toy:
Raina loves to jump, spin, and squeal in her "Johnny Jump-up!"
She loves it so much that she jumped herself to sleep!

May your 2011 be filled with much jumping, spinning, squealing, playing and great sleep!!





2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness.... she is sooo precious, she must have really enjoyed that jumpy chair. I just love the pictures of babies sleeping in the middle of playing! I hope you all had a nice holiday season. happy new year ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love that she wore her little-self out with all the jumping and had to take a nap right there. Fun times walking around seeing the ice sculptures in Boston, too. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete