Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A favorite outing

Our visits to Wards Berry Farm in Sharon, MA continues to be a family favorite.  I love watching Raina explore all the aspects of the farm. 


Raina gets up close to say hello to the lambs. They are so cute!

It's feeding time!!

Raina joins the "table"

Making herself right at home.

Yup!  Why not?

Delicious!  The farmer assures us that the grain is all natural and Raina probably enjoys the molasses!

Exploring!!

Just love this picture of all the sheep eating together.  Especially the little lambs right in the middle of it all.  Reminds me of dinner time around our table of three at home!

Checking out the horses.

Raina loves the playground and has absolutely no fear.  The higher and faster the slide or swing, the better.  I love watching Paul play alongside of her....especially when he hardly fits!  
Paul had to duck to fit under the crossbar and had to lie flat on his back to go down.   Raina rode on top like a surf board!  Hilarious!!
This plastic slide is filled with static electricity, giving you a nice shock as you reach the bottom.  Doesn't stop Raina from going down over and over again.  Her blond locks just stand straight up!!

4 comments:

  1. I so enjoy all the pictures! Love Mema

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad sure looks happy, Raina is so cute. Love you all G-pa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! I love that she is so adventurous and loves exploring! The lambs get me, too -- they're so stinkin' cute! And they remind me of Ewan (maybe cause he was born in the spring time).
    Thanks for sharing these fun pictures of some of your family fun!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watching her grow and very much enjoy seeing Paul's teeth when he smiles. I think Raina brings out the inner child in her Daddy.

    ReplyDelete