Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Nature in action: Arizona Hummingbird

Saturday, December 11, 2010

All is well

This past Wednesday, Raina had her 4-month well visit at the doctor. She did great, getting a healthy report from Dr. Yuan. She weighed in at 14lbs, 5oz. and is measuring 25.5inches in length.
After weighing in, Raina waits for the doctor while wrapped in her bib and daddy's sweatshirt!



Daddy comforts Raina after receiving her shot in the leg. Notice the bugs bunny band-aid on her thigh. Also notice daddy's bandage on his finger. Daddy knows her pain and reassures her that it will get better with TLC + a bit of ice and a good night's sleep.

2 comments:

  1. She's getting so big!! I hope Raina got a good night sleep, cause she is obviously getting lots of TLC (and i might want to skip the ice part for now ~ brr!). I love the onsie and socks look, Raina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G-ma is using that first picture as my computer background. I love it!

    ReplyDelete